Consult with highly experienced gynecologist & fertility specialist Dr. Chandan Dubey. Treatment for IVF/Infertility, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Maternity Care
Meet Dr. Chandan Dubey, a highly experienced and skilled senior Gynaecologist and Obstetrician in Punjabi Bagh with over 25 years of clinical experience. Dr. Chandan Dubey has earned a reputation for providing exceptional care to her patients, with a particular focus on reproductive medicine, infertility and IVF Treatment, Gynecologic Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic surgery, and high-risk obstetrics.
Dr. Chandan Dubey‘s extensive expertise in reproductive medicine and IVF makes her one of the most sought-after specialists in the field. She has a master’s Certificate in Reproductive Medicine and IVF from Homerton University in London, and has helped countless individuals and couples achieve their dreams of starting a family. She has experience as teacher for MBBS undergraduates as well as examiner in Final MBBS exam. She has worked as an Assistant Professor in the prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi for 10 years, where she was actively involved in clinical work, teaching and training MBBS and postgraduate students and research. She has worked in Sharjah, UAE as consultant for 5 years and Saudi Arabia for 4 years.
These are just some of the many situations when someone may need to consult Dr. Chandan Dubey. It’s important to prioritize regular check-ups and preventive care to maintain good reproductive and sexual health.
Patients from the following locations can reach out to Dr. Chandan Dubey conveniently.
Here are some situations when someone may need to consult Dr. Chandan Dubey
- Pregnancy-related concerns
- Menstrual problems
- Reproductive health concerns: such as endometriosis, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), and infertility.
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs):
- Breast health
- Pelvic pain such as ovarian cysts, pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), and endometriosis.
- Urinary problems
- Fertility concerns
- Family planning
- Vaginal infections such as yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis.
- Cancer screening: Dr. Chandan Dubey can perform screening tests for cervical, ovarian, and uterine cancer.
- Adolescent health: Young women can consult Dr. Chandan Dubey for guidance on puberty, menstrual health, and sexual health as they transition into adulthood.