The ‘Bacteriophage Therapeutics Market, 2022-2035’ report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of these therapeutics, over the coming few years
- A summary of the key insights from the bacteriophage therapeutics market. It offers a high-level view on the current state of the market and its likely evolution in the mid to long term.
- A general overview of the historical evolution of bacteriophages and their biology. It also includes a detailed discussion on applications of bacteriophage therapy. The chapter concludes with a discussion on the various advantages and limitations associated with the bacteriophage therapies.
- A detailed overview of the overall market landscape of bacteriophage therapeutics, including information on their current status of development (marketed, clinical, preclinical and discovery), key therapeutic areas (infectious diseases, oncological disorders, and other disorders), type of bacterial strain (Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Salmonella, Streptococcus, Acinetobacter baumannii and others), target disease indication (lung infection, bone infection, urinary tract infection, gastrointestinal infection, bacterial infection, blood infection, other disorders, and multiple infections), type of therapy (monotherapy, combination therapy, and both), route of administration (oral route, topical route, rectal route and intravenous route), and information on bacteriophage related technologies.
- An overview of the current status of the market with respect to the players engaged in the manufacturing of bacterio-phage therapeutics, featuring information on the year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters, and leading developers.
- Elaborate profiles of the prominent players engaged in the development of bacteriophage therapeutics (shortlisted based on the number of drugs progressed to advanced phases of development). Each profile features a brief overview of the company, its financial information (if available), details on its product portfolio, and a section on recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- An in-depth analysis of completed, ongoing and planned clinical studies, based on several relevant parameters, such as trial registration year, trial phase, enrolled patient population, study design, type of sponsor / collaborator, most active players (in terms of number of registered trials), registered trials, and geographical region (by number of registered trials and number of enrolled patient population).
- An in-depth analysis of the various patents that have been filed / granted related to bacteriophage therapeutics. It includes information on key parameters, such as type of patent (granted patents, patent applications and others), publication year, application year, number of granted patents and patent applications, geographical distribution, Cooperative Patent Classification (CPC) symbols, and type of applicant. It also highlights the leading industry and non-industry players and individual assignees (in terms of number of patents filed / granted).
- An in-depth analysis of various publications for bacteriophage therapeutics, based on several relevant parameters, such as year of publication, type of article, popular keywords, most popular publishers (in terms of number of publications), key journals (in terms of number of articles published and journal impact factor). It also highlights benchmarking of the publications to develop more insightful opinions on the recent trends related to research and development in this area.
- A detailed study of the various grants that have been awarded to research institutes engaged in projects related to bacteriophage therapeutics, since 2017, highlighting various important parameters, such as year of award, amount awarded, funding institute, support period, grant type, purpose of grant, focus area, type of recipient organization, and leading recipient organizations.
- An in-depth analysis of the investments made, including grants, venture capital financing, initial public offering, secondary offering, private placement, equity and debt funding, at various stages of development, in companies that are focused on developing bacteriophage therapeutics.
- A detailed study of the recent collaborations and partnership established in this domain since 2017, including the details of deals that were / are focused on the development of bacteriophage therapeutics, which were analyzed based on several parameters such as year of partnership, type of partnership (research and development agreement, product development agreement, licensing agreement, merger / acquisition, commercialization agreement, manufacturing agreement, clinical trial agreement, supply agreement, distribution agreement and other agreement), therapeutic area (infectious diseases, hepatological disorders, chronic inflammatory disorders, skin disorders and women’s health), application areas (human health, animal health, diagnostic test, aquaculture, food safety, food safety and environment protection and livestock farming), and regional distribution of partnerships.
- An analysis of the various start-ups engaged in the development of bacteriophage therapeutics, based on relevant parameters, such as pipeline strength, pipeline maturity, indication diversity, number of patents, financial support and partnership activity
The financial opportunity within the bacteriophage therapy market has been analyzed across the following segments:
- Type of Therapeutic Area
- Infectious Diseases
- Oncological Disorders
- Other Disorders
- Distribution by Route of Administration
- Oral Route
- Rectal Route
- Intravesical Route
- Topical Route
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and North Africa
The report features inputs from eminent industry stakeholders, according to whom upcoming generations of bacteriophage therapeutics are likely to garner significant interest among therapy developers and end users alike.
Key Questions Answered
- Which bacteriophage therapeutics candidates are currently under clinical stage of development pipeline?
- Who are the leading players engaged in the development of bacteriophage therapeutics?
- Which geographies are the most active in conducting clinical trials related to bacteriophage therapeutics?
- What is the focus of various publications related to bacteriophage therapeutics?
- Which partnership models are commonly adopted by industry and non-industry stakeholders?
- What are the investment trends in the industry?
- What are the different initiatives undertaken by start-ups for the development of bacteriophage therapeutics in the recent past?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
For additional details, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/bacteriophage-therapy-market.html
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
Learn more about Roots Analysis consulting services:
+1 (415) 800 3415